100% Mortgage

CSS has been turned off in your browser. Please enable CSS and reload this page.

No deposit? No problem. 100% mortgages are widely available.

Most mortgages don't cover the entire value of the property, which means you'll have to shell out a few thousand pounds yourself. If you can't afford that or don't want to do it, a 100% mortgage could be the answer although you'll still have to pay some money up front.

Apply for a free 100 mortgage quote

Most mortgages are for 95% of the property value, which means you'll have to find the remaining 5% yourself. That can be a lot of cash: on a £100,000 house, the deposit is £5,000. If you don't have the money or would rather use it for something else, lenders may be willing to give you a 100% mortgage.

As you'd expect, a 100% mortgage lends you 100% of the value of the property but that doesn't mean you won't have to pay some cash. Depending on the lender, you might need to pay a hefty arrangement fee, valuation fee or administration fee up-front, although it won't be as much as a 5% deposit. Some lenders will let you add these fees to your mortgage instead of paying them up-front.

Apply for a free mortgage quote